Coo-Wee: Trial Pack
Looking to make the step towards #ditchingthepad for good, but would like to get a proper feel for each of our Coo-Wee devices to see what level of firmness works best for your lifestyle?
Our Coo-Wee Trial Pack has all three of our products in one package!
The trial pack is effectively a 'practice kit'. Ideally for women over 60, who have gone through menopause, have thinning vaginal tissue, suffer from dryness and irritation. You may feel that the firmest Coo-Wee is right for you. Generally, you may find it is best to 'work up' to the firmest Coo-Wee by starting with 'Soft & Easy'. Be advised, that there may be a risk of discomfort either inserting or removing Coo-Wee (due to vaginal Atrophy) and to use a small amount of water based personal lubricant or estrogen cream to help assist insertion/removal.
This pack is also great for those who may need the maximum support of our On The Run Coo-Wee while going for a jog or doing a HIIT class, but may need to ease their way into it by starting with our Soft 'n' Easy and On The Go devices beforehand.
What you get:
- 1 x Soft 'n' Easy Coo-Wee (for everyday support)
- 1 x On The Go Coo-Wee (for low-impact exercise
- 1 x On The Run Coo-Wee (for high-impact exercise)
- A zip bag to keep your Coo-Wee in
- A beautiful sustainably-made container that can be reused to be a pen or makeup brush holder (and more!).
- The most innovative self-managed TGA-listed Urinary Incontinence device
- Up to 12 hours of use
- Made from premium Medical Grade Silicone
- Save money
- Reusable for up to one year
- Designed by women, for women in collaboration with female experts
- Made locally in Melbourne, Australia
- Can be used in conjunction with your pelvic floor specialist
*An Easy-out Kit comes with every Coo-Wee purchase.
- Been fitted with a pessary in the past?
- Had Multiple visits to a urologist?
- Had bladder surgery?
- Bladder cancer?
- Sling surgery?
- Had issues with finger dexterity and/or Osteoarthritis or Rheumatoid arthritis in the hands or fingers?
- Been diagnosed with small introitus (vaginal opening), short, narrow or widened vagina?
- Perineal weakness or increased tension?
- Uterovaginal prolapse (unable to hold a tampon)
I’m old and fat and had trouble getting it in .it would not open when I did. Then I got lube and it was a game changer.
It works and I’d imagine it works beautifully in a healthier vagina. I’ve had high dose radiation therapy on pelvic area and endometrial cancer inoperatiabe.I will keep trying and practicing.
Happy with the results